Friday, April 3, 2009

Microsoft Points... WTF?

I have to say, I've never been able to understand why you have to buy DLC with Microsoft points. Wouldn't it be easier to just buy DLC with money charged to one's credit card, instead of buying Microsoft points with your credit card, then buying DLC with those Microsoft points. Why not get rid of the middle man? Either option requires a credit card. I just don't understand the point of Microsoft points. Am I the only one here? Is there some reason for Microsoft points to exist? Now, if you could buy DLC with achievement points, that would be awesome and make a lot of sense. But buying Microsoft points with a credit card and then using that to buy DLC doesn't make any sense. I don't know who thought that made a great deal of sense. It is senseless to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment