Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stadium Food

So, I found this list of top 10 Stadium foods

And it got me thinking... stadiums have really really expensive food choices inside. Like, 9 bucks for a small slice of pizza and a coke. That's pretty fucking ridiculous. Highway robbery. Of course, they can charge that because of the convenience. People get hungry while watching a long game of baseball or football. It's only natural to munch on something. Still, they should probably just charge you more for the ticket and have regular normal everyday prices for the concession stands. That would make a lot more sense to me.

Anyways, I was just wondering... do stadiums actually prohibit you from bringing food from outside the stadium? Ya know, so you don't have to buy their overpriced hot dogs and stuff? Will they actually stop you and search your backpack to see if you're carrying in a homemade sandwich? It's been forever since I've gone to any sort of sporting event so I'm clearly in the darkness on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment